Google+ Mac lipgloss: Pink Lemonade and Tour de Fabulous – Swatches, Test and Review | Futilities and More

Mac lipgloss: Pink Lemonade and Tour de Fabulous – Swatches, Test and Review

Thursday, March 1, 2012


Mac lipgloss: Pink Lemonade and Tour de Fabulous – Swatches, Test and Review









Mac lipgloss: Pink Lemonade and Tour de Fabulous – Swatches, Test and Review


Mac lipgloss: Pink Lemonade and Tour de Fabulous

Hey guys! Today I wanted to share two products with you that has become my go-to lip products! In one month, spring is among us, so here are  my new Mac tinted lipglass. It was unfortunate but these lip products are the same but only the name is different (pictures on their website are not accurate) . As I love this pink flamingo shade, it doesn't bother me too much and I decided to keep the both.


Mac lipgloss: Pink Lemonade and Tour de Fabulous – Swatches, Test and Review


Pink Lemonade was my first choice, it is from the permanent collection, so for me this is a good point, because as the content is pretty small, only half the size of a regular lip gloss, I'll be able to repurchase this shade which is adorable. I am sure this won't last too long, because I am wearing that gloss every single day...



Mac lipgloss: Pink Lemonade and Tour de Fabulous – Swatches, Test and Review



Tour de Fabulous lip gloss  is from the collection which has the same name. It is a limited edition that I was very interested to try out because of the large range of new lipglass shades and lots of shades are very pigmented and colorful.
This is the perfect dupe for Pink Lemonade...I was quite disappointed when I opened the package because I thought this will be a little bit different but not at all.  But as I love this shade, it is not really a big problem.

Mac lipgloss: Pink Lemonade and Tour de Fabulous – Swatches, Test and Review

Mac lipgloss: Pink Lemonade and Tour de Fabulous – Swatches, Test and Review


The swatches: these two lipgloss have a hint of shimmers, almost not perceptible. They are quite pigmented and the coverage is medium with a shiny finish and a sticky texture that won't please everyone.

Mac lipgloss: Pink Lemonade and Tour de Fabulous – Swatches, Test and Review



The test: This is a fresh pink flamingo shade, perfect for spring and summer.


---

♡ Overall and Verdict: ♡♡♡♡/5

Pros:

- Pretty shades for spring and winter
- These are  perfect dupes
- Medium coverage
- Medium pigmentation

Cons:

- No need to jump on a new collection sometimes...
- Sticky consistency

---

0 commentaires :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Futilities and More © Creative Commons 2010 | Plantilla Quo creada por Ciudad Blogger